Earth Beneath My Feet©
- Agrasid 3.0 is a digital database consisting of seamless soils classification data and relational files, which describe the soils landscape for 2,700 townships within the province of Alberta (an estimated area of 26 million hectares).
- Displays Agrasid 3.0 data over a base map with a scale of 1:50,000.
- The phone’s GPS is used to center the soil polygon to represent your current position, along with an estimated heading.
- Can be used to find your location based on a 1:50,000 map.
- For use in the Province of Alberta
- Provides background soils information
- Provides soils series information
- Baseline soils characterizations
- Land use planning
- Reclamation and Remediation
- Oil and gas
- Land management